***This opportunity would suit a recent graduate with 1-2 years Corporate Actions experience.*** We are working with a world leading global investment firm who are looking to add to their highly successful Investment Operations division. This role will see you sitting within a team of high achieving Corporate Actions Analysts, working alongside the firm’s middle office and carrying out in-depth analysis to optimise operational processes at the heart of the business.
Daily challenges will involve:
- Sourcing information from external data providers, custodians, and issuers to ensure corporate action data is received and validated on time and accurately.
- Collaborating with internal client teams (portfolio managers, fund tax analysts, accounting, legal, compliance) to ensure the proper handling of corporate actions events.
- Providing meaningful analysis of corporate actions events and solicit portfolio managers for election decisions; ensuring election decisions are received by applicable response deadline.
- Communication skills
- Relationship management
- Working to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Minimum 6 months Corporate Actions experience, ideally 1-2 years.
- Bachelors degree (Business/Economics/Investment preferred).
- Asset management knowledge.
- Strong communication skills and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Willingness to learn and ambition to collaborate in a dynamic team environment.
Salary: £35,000 plus excellent bonus and further benefits package.
Location: City of London with WFH options
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com and follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.