***This opportunity would suit a Senior Investment Operations professional with substantial Corporate Actions experience.*** We are working with a world leading global investment firm who are looking to add a Corporate Actions Manager to their highly successful Investment Operations division. This role will see you leading a team of Corporate Actions Analysts, working alongside the firm’s middle office and carrying out in-depth analysis to optimise operational processes at the heart of the business.
Daily challenges will involve:
- Work closely with the firm's corporate action service providers, custodians, and internal clients to develop and improve workflows.
- Ensure investment teams have the data, controls, and support they need to ensure that their investment intent is accurately reflected in accordance with client regulatory and operational requirements.
- Execute daily processing/validation procedures while ensuring the integrity and consistency of global corporate action data across multiple platforms, and in alignment with market practice.
- Help identify any corporate actions that will impact clients and ensure critical action is taken within required timeframes.
- Minimum 3 years Corporate Actions experience, including experience leading a team.
- Bachelors degree (Business/Economics/Investment preferred, all subjects welcome).
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead others.
- Ambitious to collaborate in a dynamic team environment.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 dependent on experience
Plus excellent bonuses and further benefits package.
Location: London with WFH options