- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Sep 18
Corporate Actions Senior Analyst # 119270
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every day. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & Dublin'.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
- Opportunity to define and deliver bank wide initiatives.
- Development of project management skills by determining & maintaining key project artifacts.
- Chance to partner with Operations and program/work stream managers to define scope/business requirements.
- Supporting project lead with prioritization and decision-making to meet project landmarks.
- Exposure to senior management team.
- Opportunity to expand knowledge and skill set.
- The Analyst will process the full life cycle of Corporate Action events for the Investment Bank Division.
- There is a responsibility to ensure the positions within the events are in line with the various market entitlement rules.
- The analyst will ensure that all elections are passed on in a timely manner, which may mean meeting late deadlines, and all bookings are accurate.
- The analyst has ownership of all payables and receivable items related to the Corporate Action events. Has a client money responsibility, and has the responsibility of reporting on these items in the appropriate controlled manner.
- Where there is an element of risk, a common sense approach is expected to be taken on all positions and exposures.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- An individual that can rise to many different challenges that different corporate actions may throw up; make steps to problem solve, act appropriately, responsibly and mitigate risks at all stages.
- Have a solid understanding of the technicality of IB corporate actions along with market nuances in the major markets, and recently had 2/3 years in the role.
- Record Keeping
- Deadline Management
- Trading risk mitigation
- Processing accuracy
- Processing time management
- Understanding of the proposed Corporate Actions protection standards due to come in 2017
- Asset Servicing IAQ
- Several years processing IB Corporate Actions for Equities and FI Products for all EMEA markets
- Acted as a representative on AS market forums, such as AFME, UK Custody working group