Corporate Actions Specialist
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm to help expand their corporate actions team. The role will coordinate all investment management systems, functions, and processes impacted by corporate action events within the global investment portfolios.
The role requires extensive experience in Corporate actions and/or middle office operations. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing work of corporate action associates, checking for completeness and accuracy, before approving items for further processing.
- Maintaining corporate action information databases to ensure information is entered and distributed to internal and external partners in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaising with internal client teams ensuring proper handling of corporate action events.
- Ensuring all corporate action data is received and validated in an accurate and timely manner by sourcing information from external data providers, custodians, and issuers.
- Submitting election instructions to the custodians, depositories, agents, and/or brokers prior to established market deadline.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree (business degree preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Preferred minimum of two years business related experience; investment operations, corporate actions, or finance related experience preferred.
(£32,500 - £42,500)
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com