Corporate Banking Senior Business Partner
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Senior Business Partner needed for the Corporate Banking division of a major brand. Full P&L, B/S and strong product knowledge needed.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Partner to take on a senior role on an interim basis. The role demands someone who has solid financial statement understanding as well as product knowledge.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver value add analysis and deep dives across the financials for MD and ExFo information and decision support (e.g Returns analysis, product performance, client level analytics, direct & indirect cost analysis, strategic initiatives)
- Analyse monthly performance against internal targets and prior periods, ensuring appropriate understanding and communication of underlying performance across all performance measures including ROTE
- Support the planning process for specific sectors and support on the overarching story globally, partnering with Business teams to ensure alignment to expectations
- Actively participate in reviews of the Plan via Sector & region and be able to articulate risks & opportunities within each area to relevant stakeholders (Business & Finance)
- Undertake scenario & sensitivity analysis of potential decisions that may drive future growth opportunities