Corporate Banking Subsidiary Banking UK Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Our Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Program offers you the opportunity to work as part of our team, serving the long-term needs of top corporations and financial institutions.
Your role during this internship will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as a corporate banker and a strong platform to launch your career.
Our specialized product teams focus on corporate lending, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and capital markets working together with the origination bankers seamlessly to help clients grow their businesses. The origination teams are organized by country, industry or product coverage.
As an off-cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Communication and interaction with deal team members