Job Description: Job Title
Corporate Cash Management (CCM) Solutions Sales Specialist - United Kingdom (UK) Corporates Location
London Corporate Title
Cash Management Corporates provides large cap companies with global cash management solutions including payments and receivables, integrated Foreign Exchange (FX) payments, client integration/ online banking solutions, and international liquidity management structures. Advice is given to senior level corporate representatives (Head of Cash Management, Assistant Treasurers, Treasurers, Head of Payment Operations) with a goal of securing cash management mandates for the Bank.
You will partner with a client base across global multinational corporates headquartered in the UK, regional treasury centres of United States/Asian Head Office clients, as well as clients in Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFI) sector. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables eligible employees to work remotely for a part of their working time and reach a working pattern that works for them.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Develop new pipeline deals with target clients by promoting and selling cash management solutions and overseeing client negotiations
- Maintain and increase revenue accordingly by visiting clients and effective account management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders both within Cash Management & Corporate Banking Coverage to ensure client centricity and maximise revenue potential
- Prepare account plans, review revenue developments, and monitor financial Key Promoter Indicator (KPI) on client/deal-level, calculate pricing and revenue impact
- Ensure routine compliance with internal policies and procedures and external regulatory and best practice standards
- Maintain up to date awareness of opponent activity, market trends and knowledge of economic/political factors
- Specialised depth and breadth of expertise of the business, the market, and the needs of the target segment
- Ability to work independently, with guidance in complex situations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How we'll support you
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example. screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Deutsche Bank in the UK is proud to have been named a Times Top 50 Employer for Gender Equality for three consecutive years. Additionally, we have been awarded a Silver Award from Stonewall for two years running and named in their Top 100 Employers for 2023 for our work supporting LGBTQ+ inclusion.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.