Corporate Client Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
We are recruiting a Corporate Client Manager to ensure the highest level of client service and risk mitigation through proactive client account management support with credit monitoring and flow maintenance.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
For our office in Stockholm, Sweden, we are recruiting a Corporate Client Manager to ensure the highest level of client service and risk mitigation through proactive client account management support with credit monitoring and flow maintenance.
- Actively engaging and collaborating with Clients and Product Partners to understand and respond to any issues/concerns relating to the ongoing account maintenance.
- Providing proactive support on account maintenance activities like documentation, reporting etc by engaging and collaborating with the client to ensure the clients expectations are met or exceeded
- Liaise with Legal & Compliance and Clients on BAU standard documentation processes
- Follow through to ensure documentation completion and validate limits are correctly loaded/reflected in systems
- Co-ordinate on Client DD related items
- Ensure general portfolio hygiene of client data a quality control perspective.
- Manage any client related data queries and remediation efforts
- Provide support on other projects as assigned ie Client Surveys, other business initiatives
- Ensure adherence to all internal/regulatory policies & regulations
- Co-ordinate internally to rectify any related issues which can be resolved locally.
- Be proactive in ensuring compliance with Bank policies and procedures
- Masters or Bachelor degree is preferable
- Ideally 3+ years experience in banking or other relevant environment
- Languages: English and/or local language skills as relevant to country requirements
- Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Understanding of the client's account management needs and expectations
- Client focused mindset with demonstrated success in building strong client relationships and/or engaging and servicing clients effectively
- Sound analytical skills to identify emerging risks, analyse transactional reports and identify issues
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written with ability to engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external)
- Sound ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, operate with a sense of urgency
- Well organized with good ability to prioritise
A diverse culture
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...