A Corporate Communications Manager role focusing on private assets for a global asset manager.
Our client is a successful global asset manager with a growing private assets and private markets business. They are looking to hire a new Corporate Communications Manager to focus on the development and delivery of a global (Europe & Asia) corporate communications and PR programme for their private assets business.
- create corporate communications and PR strategies across some of our new private assets capabilities, including private credit and real estate
- stay at the cutting edge of financial markets - public and private - and spot investment trends that will engage our clients
- handle crisis communications, reputational issues as well as proactive PR
- work globally across teams and closely with marketing and editorial / content teams
- develop content when needed and to write flawlessly
- develop relationships with trade publications and key journalists in the private assets space
- deal with issues and crises and construct statements, Q&As
- represent the communications team with senior stakeholder groups, including investment management and distribution
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in media relations or corporate communications (either inhouse or agency-side) or financial journalism. Experience in, and an understanding of, private assets / markets is essential. The successful candidate will also be a strong writer, have excellent communication skills, an analytical mindset and high attention to detail.