Corporate Credit Analysis - Director
- £443 per day LTD
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- 20 Nov 18
LMA Recruitment's client is an International Bank in the City looking for a Credit Analyst director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for covering the annual reviews of Large corporates across France, Belgium and Luxembourg and across a broad range of sectors
- Primary products covered include vanilla Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loan products (including some M&A), Derivatives (Swaps, FX), Trade Services and Leasing.
- You will be expected to research, prepare and submit detailed and accurate written credit reports to the Credit Department for new and existing transactions covering all credit critical issues in a timely manner
- Liaising with other areas of the bank on transactions as appropriate including Legal, Syndications and Corporate Research Departments.
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Large corporate (Investment Grade and Sub-Investment Grade) credit analysis
- Strong experience within financial modelling
- Experience with European Large Corporates
- French language skills would be advantageous