Corporate Credit Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC (London) Private Limited
- 31 Aug 18 2018-08-31
The Fixed Income department is responsible for managing the fixed income assets of the GIC portfolio and multi-asset strategies. Its universe is global and spans multiple sectors, including global interest rates, currencies, credit, emerging markets, securitized products, convertible bonds, equities and commodities.
Fixed Income is currently structured into 4 broad functions:
- Portfolio Management (Macro and Credit)
- Research and Strategy (Macro and Credit)
- Systematic Investment Group
- Portfolio Solutions Group
GIC manages one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world. The firm invests globally in many asset classes, ranging from public equities to real estate, from fixed income to buyout funds, from natural resources to infrastructure.
The Fixed Income group is seeking a Corporate Credit Analyst to join their global team. The location is in London.
Generating investment ideas in high yield as well as investment grade credit;
- Providing high quality single name fundamental analysis, as well as insights into the credit markets;
- Collaborating with portfolio managers and other analysts in an open and respectful environment to deliver portfolio value-add;
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Graduate or 1-2 years experience in a fundamental credit analysis role;
- Ability to do deep dive analysis on companies and credit opportunities;
- Credit buyside or sellside background. Experience working with large buy-side firm will be good;
- Have good quantitative skills and is familiar with Asian bond issuers;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to work in a global and collaborative team environment.
Salary Range: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Opening Date: 1st September 2018
Closing Date: 29th September 2018