My Client, a large International Bank based in London are looking for a Corporate Credit Analyst to add to their team. 4 - 6 years working within a credit or structured finance environment is essential.
The ideal candidate for this role is delivery focused with a thorough understanding of credit analysis techniques, and an excellent track record of analysing information to present sound recommendations.
- Independently identify and address key risk issues through detailed analysis of credit applications;
- Prepare credit reports and recommendations to Senior Management enabling final credit judgments;
- Monitor developments across allocated product and industry sectors and identify major risk factors;
- Conduct credit reviews and assess internal ratings on a regular basis;
- Investigate any adverse developments that may affect existing clients / quality of book;
- Effectively liaise with and provide guidance to the business on all credit related matters.