To contribute to the sustainable growth of our fund finance business, the enhancement of our internal procedure, credit and operational monitoring process to the best of your ability with a team spirit mind-set and with senior members’ support.
• Provide support in the preparation of key credit materials such as ICRSO worksheet, investor write-up, etc. which ultimately contributes to our sustainable revenue growth.
• To be responsible for the periodical reporting assignments to relevant departments in London Branch and Headquarters, which includes the progress status of our profit track toward the annual target as well as the fund finance exposure and collateral related documents
• Streamline and enhance the facility drawdown operation while working closely with the relevant parties internally and outside to execute the operational process in a proper manner.
• Be responsible for the IBOR reform project to satisfy the regulatory requirement through various internal assignments and support the other team members in a proper manner.
• Be an ESG conscious employee and help to improve our internal ESG check tool to enable us to better evaluate borrowers, asset managers, and investees from the ESG point of view.
• Help develop and improve the quality of our in-house data management tools such as investor monitoring, covenants, facility fees, or schedule related track management materials.
The job holder is required to attend the office regularly while COVID restrictions allow, possibly with short notice. There is also plenty of opportunity to work from home, for which equipment will be supplied. This arrangement is subject to regular review and agreement with the line manager to ensure it remains in line with the Bank’s flexible working policy.