My Client, a large International Bank based in London are looking for a Corporate Credit Analyst to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have worked in credit risk within the Project Finance and Utilities sector.
The ideal candidate for this role is delivery focused with a thorough understanding of credit analysis techniques, and an excellent track record of analysing information to present sound recommendations.
- Independently identify and address key risk issues through detailed analysis of credit applications;
- Prepare credit reports and recommendations to Senior Management enabling final credit judgments;
- Monitor developments across allocated product and industry sectors and identify major risk factors;
- Conduct credit reviews and assess internal ratings on a regular basis;
- Investigate any adverse developments that may affect existing clients / quality of book;
- Effectively liaise with and provide guidance to the business on all credit related matters.