The Corporate Development Associate will support the entire transaction cycle from origination, due diligence on target acquisitions, valuation & modelling, transaction execution, reviewing legal documentation, and assisting with ongoing integration. The role will report to the group CFO.
Our client is a leading mid-market insurance brokerage backed by one of the leading American investment banks. They have a substantial growth and consolidation strategy in place.
- Proactively working on the pipeline of M&A transactions for the firm
- Leading financial analysis for firms under review
- Taking ownership of the due diligence process including legal, financial, tax etc.
- Support the negotiation and execution phase of the transaction
- Support ongoing integration tasks alongside the group CFO
- Corporate finance experience in an advisory boutique, accounting firm, or corporate
- Experience managing M&A transactions from origination to execution
- Ability to support the negotiation and execution of corporate finance transactions
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skillset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent academics with additional qualifications desirable (MSc, ACA, CFA etc)
Offer to play a key role in the growth of a leading UK Insurance Brokerage