Corporate Finance - Analyst 3 / Associate 0
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- ICBC Standard Bank Plc
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
The Senior Analyst / Junior Associate position in the investment banking advisory team will be responsible for all corporate finance matters - the end to end execution of all Equity Corporate Finance and Advisory mandates, legal / compliance / regulatory responsibilities and preparation of pitching materials. Previous experience in corporate finance execution of both public offerings (IPOs/Rights issues/ABBs) and private deals (private placements, pre-IPO structures, equity/debt advisory) and M&A advisory mandates.
ICBCS investment banking advisory is responsible for delivery of Equity Capital Markets, Leverage Finance Advisory and strategic M&A advisory products to both international and emerging market clients globally.
• End to end ECM / Equity Advisory, Leverage Finance and M&A advisory transaction execution. Process and due diligence management from pitch to closing. Draft transaction related documentation including teasers, investment/information memoranda, offering documentation. Manage transaction related opinions/agreements and legal negotiations.
• Client pitches and documentation. Prepare pitch documents based on input and direction from the team, including ability to compare and contrast different listing jurisdictions. Gather, analyse and summarise relevant data from internal and external sources. Work with communications team to ensure professional presentation.
• Financial modelling, valuation and analysis. Build, review and manage complex operating, equity and debt financial models and undertake valuation of public and private companies/divisions/assets based on industry-standard methods (DCF, comparable multiples, comparable transaction data, IRR/LBO).
• ECM / Corporate finance and M&A Advisory technical and legal/compliance/regulatory leadership and broader ICBCS / ICBC / SB interface.
• Current or recent Senior Analyst / Junior Associate at a global investment bank with in-depth experience in Equity Corporate Finance and M&A Advisory execution.
• Expertise in corporate finance execution of both public offerings (IPOs/Rights issues/ABBs) and private deals (private placements, pre-IPO structures, equity/debt advisory) as well as M&A Advisory mandates.
• Knowledge of listing regulations and alternatives in key financial centres globally (London, New York, Toronto, Hong Kong, Australia).
• End to end ECM transaction execution experience, including due diligence, documentation, process management.
• Bachelor degree in a numerate discipline, supported by relevant postgraduate finance qualifications.
• Evidence of a global disposition, having worked and/or studied in multiple continents. Experience in emerging markets would be helpful.
• Interest in developing a career in investment banking.
• Specific experience with clients in at least one sector group (energy, natural resources, general industrials, telecoms) with demonstrable ability to quickly get up to speed with a range of sectors.
• Strong financial modelling, analysis, valuation and negotiation skills.
Salary Range £65k to £90k