Corporate Finance - Associate Director
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Buckden Partners
- 15 Nov 18
Our client is a leading Corporate Advisory business who are looking to recruit a new Associate Director to the team as part of their continued growth plan.
Focussing on 3 clear service lines you will be responsible for; -
- Buy and sell side advisory services relating to businesses, assets or loans
- Identification of potential corporate targets or purchasers
- Advice on the transaction structuring
- Managing the transaction process through to a successful conclusion
- Commercial review of strategic business goals and objectives
- Analysis and appraisal of assets, portfolios and businesses
- Advice to enhance financial performance through active capital management strategies
- Advising Clients in raising debt and equity
- Private placement of equity interests
- Advising on the acquisition or disposal or secondary interests
- Arranging capital for separate account solutions
- Sourcing equity for asset and portfolio led opportunities
This is an opportunity to work for a botique business with clear path for progression.
Please contact to discuss further.