Corporate Finance Advisor
- Competitive Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
The Company is an established Corporate Finance Advisory firm providing M&A, fundraising and corporate finance advisory services to UK, and international corporates. The Company is currently undergoing a restructuring and is looking for a Corporate Finance Advisor to join its senior team in London. This person will be an integral part of the firm, including significant deal responsibilities and key institutional / client interaction.
- Procure new unquoted corporate clients and manage a pipeline.
- Experience fundraising in the UK, and with M&A, ideally able to run transactions from end to end with Analyst support.
- Oversight and careful checking of all elements of Analyst’ work – must have sufficient judgment to be able to direct and prioritise work of Analysts and the momentum of transactions.
- Accounting or equivalent skills or qualifications.
- Basic drafting of marketing and deal documents (teaser, info memo, management presentation) with Analyst assistance.
- Establishment of basic structure of presentation.
- Data room organisation.
- Preparation and dissemination of information to corporate clients.
- Team player, integrity and honesty are essential qualities.
- Minimum 5 years' work experience in M&A investment banking with unquoted companies, up to 30 years plus relevant experience.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Successfully headed a number of unquoted M&A and Small and / or Mid-Caps Fundraising and M&A mandates.
- Strong ability to work in an entrepreneurial culture, requires early evidence of working as part of a team rather than an independent consultant.
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in related sectors, which excludes oil and gas and resources sectors.
- Perfect English grammar, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to represent the firm at a client meeting without supervision and display evidence of technical capabilities and personal traits to be an FCA approved person.