Corporate Finance Manager
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Warner Scott Recruitment
- 18 Feb 19
An entrepreneurial, growing corporate finance boutique is looking for an experienced corporate finance manager to join its team in London...
An entrepreneurial, growing corporate finance boutique is looking for an experienced corporate finance manager to join its team in London.
The team helps mid-market, UK-based businesses to increase their value prior to sale, and invest their own funds in selected clients in addition to advisory services. They will typically work with clients that they will be able to add value of over £5m.
The manager pays an integral role in the services provided to clients and day to day responsibilities span the entire transaction process, including:
- Managing transactions from inception to completion (with the support of junior team members)
- Origination activities, identifying new clients, taking an active role in pitching and generally supporting business development
- Playing a lead role across all aspects of the sale process and fund-raising process
- Playing the role of project manager in order to drive transactions, managing other advisers and stakeholders
- Managing and coaching junior team members
Ideally, you will already be working as a Corporate Finance Manager, and you will be looking to make the move into a busy and dynamic team with opportunities for career growth. Alternatively, you may be working within another boutique/advisory environment.
You will have gained at least two year's post qualification corporate finance experience and will have the ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / firstname.lastname@example.org