Corporate Financial Accountant
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
As a Global Organisation, CareerBuilder are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking Individuals! Right now we require an aspiring Financial Accountant to work in our London office.
Location: East London, E14
Salary: Competitve + Bonus
Post date: 30.07.18
Applications close date: 29.08.18
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Corporate Financial Accountant with a proven record track record in the daily, monthly and quarterly accounting closing process within a Company. Experience with month end process for multiple entities is a plus. You will enjoy working in a busy and vibrant environment. You will be efficient with high level of attention to detail and responsible for:
• Meeting monthly accounting deadlines and all journal entries,
• Reconciling balance sheet accounts and researching discrepancies,
• Monthly Cash Flow forecasts,
• Assisting with preparation of management reporting packages, and variance analysis
• Support junior member of staff in AP, AR and Cash functions,
• Supporting external auditors and responding to audit related inquiries,
• Completing ad hoc projects
You must be a qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or the equivalent), with 2-3 years PQE related experience, working within a corporate environment. As well, as hold a Graduate Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Joining a highly passionate team of experts, you will make your mark delivering top quality work. Proficient computer skills in MS Office and more specifically Microsoft Excel and its functions is required. Multi Entity and Currency experience is a plus as is previous VAT/ EC Sales filing experience.
What we can offer you
In return CareerBuilder offers a competitive base salary and you will be entitled to a range of benefit. To list a few:
• Private Healthcare / Medical Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• And more!
If you have the drive to achieve then we’ll provide you with unlimited career opportunities in this high performing environment.
Next step - send us your CV
Take the first step and send your CV by applying below