About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 7,500 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Financial Crime teams are at the forefront of Revolut's efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working within Revolut's first line of defense, each team builds products and processes to ensure effective risk management and compliance with our regulatory obligations while maintaining a close focus on customer experience and outcomes
We aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks and use small and nimble teams powered by smart data to do this. We're looking for a Corporate Financial Crime Investigations Manager with solid FinCrime experience Someone who'll support our first line FinCrime teams in building safe, effective controls, advise on financial crime decision-making, assess and validate FinCrime risks, and assist our business control function with control testing
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Working with product teams to perform financial crime risk assessments related to CDD and KYC/KYB, AML/CTF transaction monitoring, Sanctions and PEP screening or fraud on large corporate accounts
- Conducting intelligence-led financial crime investigations and exposure assessments
- Supporting the design and development of innovative yet practical financial crime control by translating regulatory requirements into actionable controls
- Identifying potential gaps in existing financial crime processes, systems, and controls, and driving enhancements to these
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulations, industry guidance, and financial services innovations, particularly from a financial crime risk perspective
- Ensuring clarity, transparency, and insight in both BAU and growth/expansion related discussions with regulators, law enforcement, and banking partners
- Collaborating, coordinating, and partnering with Revolut's product, compliance, and audit teams, as well as local legal entities
What you'll need
- 3 years experience in investigations for business or corporate customers
- Experience in a major financial institution
- Deep financial crime experience
- Strong knowledge of global requirements for financial crime and fraud controls
- Experience performing detailed financial crime risk assessments, and assessing, designing, and testing mitigating controls
- An understanding of both traditional and innovative financial services products (such as crypto, buy now-pay later, etc.) and associated financial crime risks
- An understanding of industry-wide financial crime practices and trends
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.