Corporate IT Analyst Developer
Salary: Salary + Bonus + Pension + Extensive Benefits
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Schroders Corporate IT are seeking a Software Developer with a mix of Analysis and Project Management skills, the successful candidate will look after Vendors in order to meet demand from the business and manage the successful delivery of projects.
• Corporate Services IT provides global system development and support capability for over 30 applications used by Corporate Services such as Finance, Compliance, Legal, Facilities, Risk, etc.
• The teams application technology stack consist primarily of 3rd party software supplemented by a number of internally developed applications
Overview of role
The ideal candidate will have a mixture of analysis, design and development expertise within large organisations preferably in financial institutions or IT consulting. The role will involve:
• Stakeholder / Vendor engagement and management
• Design and development of new applications.
• Enhancements and 3rd line support of existing applications (1st and 2nd line support is handled by a separate team)
• Turning functional requirements into technical specifications
• Provide technical assistance with on-boarding 3rd party applications
• Maintaining effective internal client relationships
• Delivering solutions on time and of a high quality
• Drive quality assurance and development standards for development competency
• Contribute to the evolvement of development processes and quality
• Mentoring of team members as required, act as a go to person for queries, advice and direction
• Stakeholder management
• Strong record and experience of delivery, on time, to budget
• Excellent communication skills
• Database and application design.
• MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and higher (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
• Knowledge of source control tools (MS TFS ,Serena Dimension)
• Experience within the financial sector environment (preferably asset management)
• Java development
• Business Objects XI
• Test Driven Development (NUnit), Nant, TWS/Maestro/Tivoli
• Entity Framework, Codesmith and MS Enterprise Library in a professional environment
• 3rd party apps such as RSA Archer, Worksite, or Identity IQ
• Use of automated test / build / deployment tools
• Lean agile or Scrum experience
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
Note to Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.