Eton Clarke has been mandated to source a seasoned interest rate derivatives structurer to work with its Corporate client base to identify & manage their financial risks. This role will involve idea generation to help clients with risk management strategies & derivative hedges.
The role has been signed off by HR. Interviews will be conducted via Video Conference with the chosen candidate being onboarded from home.
- Work with the Sales, Trading & Debt Advisory teams to identify, address and coordinate a response to a Corporate's key market risks.
- Undertake detailed corporate financial analysis to identify risk management themes and solutions to elements including coverage ratios, cash flow optimisation and covenant satisfaction.
- Generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients through research, financial modelling and industry analysis.
- Structure, prioritise and present both linear and non linear risk management products to clients, alongside colleagues who may have been formally mandated to advise on financing and hedging requirements.
- Assist the group to develop revenue from swap coordinator, pre hedging and deal contingent transactions resulting from advisory or early stage client engagement.
- Strengthen client derivative solution proposals.
- Filter a wide range of advisory enquiries from jurisdictions across the EMEA region to ensure efforts are focused on deliverable transactions.
Details, any applicants must have:
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in a derivative structuring or advisory role.
- Possess a detailed understanding of interest rate and FX derivatives. Inflation and commodity experience are advantageous however not a necessity.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Industry recognised qualification (eg CFA, ACCA etc.) desirable but not essential.
- Experience of hedging solutions for corporate and project clients, including analysing financial statements, rate path analysis, and cost-value analysis across derivative products.
- Understanding of pricing, valuation, and derivative simulation tools.
If you feel you match the criteria above and would like to apply for this position, please send an updated CV (word format only) to email@example.com or please get in touch with your local specialist consultant at Eton Clarke using the details below:
NYC: (+1) 646 2058230 | LDN: (+44) 203 576 1000 | Singapore: (+65) 68364920
Keywords: Eton Clarke, Interest Rate Derivatives Structuring, Interest Rates, Corporate Risk Solutions, Derivatives Structurer, Corporate Clients, Interest Rate Swaps, Large Cap, Corporates, Jobs in London
Eton Clarke provides recruitment solutions across the five main asset classes: credit, interest rates, commodities, foreign exchange and equities. With senior consultants specialising on each asset class and an array of institutional clients, we are confident we can add value to your job search. Keep updated on our current and active mandates at www.etonclarke.com/category/vacancies