Corporate Strategy Associate, Global Investment Bank - Ref 025
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 22 Nov 17 2017-11-22
Leading investment bank is looking to add a corporate strategy associate to their team
Our client is a leading investment bank. They have a leading market position in a number of IBD sectors and are now looking to recruit a corporate strategy associate into their EMEA strategy team.
The strategy team acts an integral part of the division and works very closely with the business. Its a 'high visibillity' role.
You will sit on the investment banking floor, and you will get excellent exposure to the division and senior management within the firm. Day to day, you will work on corporate strategy, strategic projects, business case analysis, competitor mapping and analysis, business development.
Applicants will have experience as follows:
- Strategy consultants from firms such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Booz, LEK, Monitor, Oliver Wyman, Marakon, AT Kearney or other leading management consultancies
- Investment banking professionals looking to make a move into a corporate strategy role - you might be working in M&A
- Financial services experience is not essential for the role, providing that you demonstrate a real interest in the sector at interview
- Great academics
- Committed to a role within strategy within a bank
- The role is probably suitable for those with 4- 7 years professional experience