We are looking for a team member with a native or bilingual level of Russian and a fluent level of English for the position of a Corporate Structuring and Tax Advisor based in Barcelona, Spain.
- Working out the tax efficient structure of the holding, including company formation.
- Restructuring current group layout and offering proposals, taking into account all parties: tax, legal, banking, etc.
- Launching new legal entities (preparing business plans, presentations, questionnaires, websites, etc.)
- With support from local legal advisers being able to provide corporate tax advice across multiple jurisdictions.
- Providing tax advice to the shareholders and the Finance Director, ensuring they make beneficial decisions for the business
- Working closely with company’s corporate lawyers
- Helping with cross-border transactions and international holding company structures.
- Evaluating the risk profile of tax planning strategies.
- Planning for a tax-efficient dividend payment of shareholders.
- Keeping constantly learning about the latest developments in order to provide accurate advice, as tax laws are changing all the time
- Streamlining the business growth plans
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Analytical mind capable of interpreting data and written information
- Eagerness to take on new challenges
- Multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- A hunger to keep up to date and well-informed about all areas of tax law