Corporate Tax Senior, Top 25 firm (Central London)
Corporate Tax Senior job with Top 25 firm based in Central London
A leading Top 25 firm based in Central London are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving firm where you will be managing your own portfolio of Corporate Tax clients and working closely alongside the tax team.
The client would like an ATT or ACA qualified Corporate Tax professional, who is either studying towards the CTA or are open to studying it. The role is compliance focused but you will gain more exposure to advisory. They will also consider ACCA candidates if there is suitable experience.
This role is offering long-term progression. You will be keen to create and establish your career at the firm and be comfortable and confident working with clients. It is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic firm in a brilliant role.
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients including both standalone companies and groups
- Liaising with HMRC on queries into tax returns
- Basic introduction to tax advisory work, under the supervision of managers, to partners and clients including: R&D tax relief, group tax planning, venture capital tax reliefs, share schemes and valuations etc
- Preparation of the tax sections of due diligence reports
- Completion of EMI and EIS/SEIS documentation
- Assisting managers with billing and managing work in progress on portfolio of clients
- Ideally ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified and studying towards your CTA qualification
- Experience of managing a portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Experience of AlphaTax is preferrable but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template