Corporate Treasury Division
We are a team of specialists charged with managing the Firm's liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm's counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the Firm's success. The Finance division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail. THE TEAM
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. The department plays a key role in Firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm's business activities and performance. THE ROLE
This position provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced, well-organised and hardworking individual to assist in supporting the Corporate Treasury team in London, working closely with the Chief Risk Organisation, alongside existing team assistant. The role has scope to get involved in project management and other initiatives within the organisation.
The role will include the following duties:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Assisting with various communications' deliverables, including: Townhalls, Boards and Committees, briefing materials, talking points, agendas and managing logistics
- Partnering with Human Capital Management to enhance recruitment best practices and training programs
- MD level support, including; proactive diary management, travel arrangements, expense processing, phone coverage
- General admin support to the wider team of 100+ in London - Analyst, Associate, VP
- Updating and maintaining internal office systems (e.g. GS Space)
- Booking events and other ad-hoc requests
About Goldman Sachs
- Minimum 4 years' experience in financial services, of which 2 years of direct experience as either a Personal Assistant or Administrative Assistant, preferably within Banking
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Professional, positive, can do attitude to work
- Strong communication, excellent telephone manner
- Ability to be proactive, use initiative and multi-task, as well as prioritise
- Team player with experience of working in a large team with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of discretion/confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work with different time zones including the Americas, EMEA and Asia
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and Firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html