Counter Party Credit Risk Management Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 22 Jan 19
Counter Party Credit Risk Management Analyst
Department: Risk Management
Reports to : Manager, Risk Management Department
Corp Title: AVP
In order to capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are seeking a Counter Party Credit Risk Management Analyst to help meet the needs of a growing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for working within an established team to establish new credit relationships, setting risk ratings, setting and monitoring risk limits, and approving transactions outside existing limits, establishment of credit risk standards and approval process within established policies and procedures. Perform review of clients' ongoing credit usage and limits. There will be significant interaction with both clients and internal senior management. Candidates must have at least 3 - 5 years' experience in risk management and strong knowledge of market risk related to structured finance/credit products. Knowledge of Fixed Income, OTC derivatives, and Equity markets is required. Good communication skills are also a strong requirement. Excellent understanding of both US and Non-US Fixed Income, Equity, and derivative settlement practices including CCP and Fedwire as well as ISDA documentation including Netting and Collateral Agreements used for trading products and ability to set credit terms is required. Strong quantitative skills and experience with VaR and other risk measurement methodologies is also required. This position will involve working directly with clients and internal business unit and technical management on a regular basis. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal supervision as part of a small team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets. We need people who are able to prioritize and can effectively communicate complex issues to non-technical team members . We need someone who has business experience in the Financial Industry, who can meet with our internal and external clients and talk confidently about our Risk Management practices.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who needs minimal supervision. Both on-the-job and professional training, where needed, will be given to help integrate the successful candidate into the team. We need people who enjoy a challenging role that will involve the use of toolsets, collaboration and ingenuity. The successful candidate will be someone that can quickly grasp the current Tradeweb system processes, controls, policies, procedures and work to further enhance (through collaborative efforts) the Risk Management 3 rd party due diligence posture. The candidate will be required to assess the current due diligence response process in an effort to streamline, enhance, and improve the current method.
- Evaluate and analyze clients from a Credit risk management perspective to approve/disapprove within established criteria as part of the client on-boarding process.
- Work as part of a team to drive the development/maintenance of appropriate standards and technology tools for credit and risk monitoring.
- Assist in the performance of research and studies to support analytical methodologies.
- Monitor and respond to credit exceptions including intra-day limit encroachment and breach as well as overage approval process.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the global credit risk rating monitoring application
- Perform/provide ongoing management of the risk portfolio by monitoring financial requirements including ratio and trend analysis
- Develop tools to aid in the event of a counterparty default including global position liquidation processes
- Excellent knowledge of financial statement analysis with a concentration in broker/dealers, banks, hedge funds, and asset managers.
- Excellent knowledge of broker/dealer FOCUS Reports and bank Call Reports.
- Excellent credit, financial, & analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory issues.
- Strong understanding of global market risks and their impact on financial conditions
- Ability to write functional specifications and assist IT personnel in development of automated credit/risk analysis applications.
- Strong understanding of Non US Instruments, fixed income, derivative products including operations, clearing and settlement practices (US & Non US).
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in broker dealer or investment bank credit and/or risk management role.
Tradeweb Markets builds and operates many of the world's most efficient financial marketplaces, providing market participants with greater transparency and efficiency in fixed income and derivatives. Focused on applying technology to enhance efficiency throughout the trade lifecycle, Tradeweb pioneered straight-through-processing in fixed income and now supports marketplaces for over 20 asset classes with electronic execution, processing, post-trade analysis and market data in an integrated workflow. Customers rely on Tradeweb to drive the evolution of fixed income and derivatives through flexible trading architecture and more efficient, transparent markets.
Tradeweb values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer .