Counterparty Credit Risk Business Analyst / Project Manager
- 20000 bonus / benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Counterparty Credit Risk Business Analyst / Project Manager - Manager Level
A British Bank has an exciting permanent opportunity to join their Credit Risk Change team as a hybrid Business Analyst / Project Manager. The team is very well regarded within the organisation and owns the Counterparty Credit Risk systems used for the Front Office. This is a very good role for CCR Business Analyst's looking to develop their Project Management skill set.
- Acting as a hybrid BA / PM for risk initiated and regulatory change for Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Acting a Credit Risk point of contact for strategic and front office transformation projects.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships from Financial Markets, Group Risk, Front Office, Credit Risk Models, Credit Risk Methodology.
- Speaking with Senior Stakeholders within the business, building good relationships to help implement change.
- Assisting with Ring Fencing remediation work relating to Counterparty Credit Risk issues such as PFE, EPE, EEPE calculations.
- Business owner for all credit risk systems that support the markets division.
- Experience working within Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Strong knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk for traded products (i.e. Rates, SFTs, FX, Credit, Equity, and Structured Products).
- Good understanding of the theory behind derivatives pricing.
- Experience of Credit Risk systems.
- Knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk measures such as EPE, PFE, EEPE.
- Knowledge of the SDLC.
- Minimum of 4 years working in Financial Services.
- Change management experience, as a Business Analyst / Project Manager.
- Experience across Murex Limit Controller.
- Regulatory Change Experience across Basel III, Dodd Frank or EMIR.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.