Counterparty Credit Risk Manager
- 100,000 - 140,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
A Tier 1 global bank with significant presence in London market is building out their Global Markets risk management business and looking for a strong counterparty credit risk specialist. The core focus of this role will be the credit analysis and the review of issuer risk covering trading businesses, loan trading, corporates, special situations and emerging markets. Wide scoping role with access to a variety of products and business lines.
Keywords: Repo, trades, risk framework, emerging risk, issuer risk portfolio, counterparty credit risk, market risk, traded products, distressed, Govt Bond trading, Loan portfolios, structured financing, MRX, issuer risk, regulatory engagement, real estate, shipping, derivatives, loan origination. Risk management,
Role: Counterparty Credit Risk Manager
- Assisting the risk management of the EMEA issuer risk portfolio including credit analysis and structured transactions.
- Portfolio Analysis and key business interaction.
- Trading desk interaction including special situations/distressed, emerging markets, Govt bond trading, short end and Non-standard transactions.
- Portfolio monitoring, risk committee presentation.
- Experience in corporate credit analysis.
- Understanding of credit markets and fixed income securities
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Emerging market counterparties evaluation experience
- Regulatory understanding
- Origination experience preferred but not required.
If this sound like an opportunity you could have the skills for or would like more information, please call Chris on 02075327964 and I would be happy to arrange a convenient time to speak.
Furthermore if you have an update copy of your CV, please respond to this advert, or alternatively email me directly on cjarvis@astoncarter (.com)