Our client, a highly regarded boutique Asset Manager is looking to recruit a creative marketing professional to help support the Investment Communications team based in London. Taking responsibility for the design and production of investment materials across a range of products and capabilities, you will be an integral member of this small but highly efficient team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design of new materials for Investment Communications, ensuring materials are on brand and that messages are consistent across materials.
- Take ownership for the creation and delivery of the regular monthly presentations and ensure accuracy for all stakeholders.
- Proactively look for improvements to the design of existing materials.
- Video coordinator incorporating new creative ideas and ensuring messages are consistent with other materials.
- Provide support with the creation of proposition materials, marketing campaigns and events.
- Look for ways to improve the visual appeal of our content on social media channels.
Experience & Qualifications
- Creative flair essential alongside experience in Powerpoint, Excel and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to use animation and infographics.
- Experience ideally gained in asset management, with an understanding of compliance regulations.
- Good organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to work with a wide range of internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to take initiative and to implement new ideas.
- Ability to multi-task and willingly take on further responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as part of a small team.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.