Credit Advisory - Corporates - Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Fixed Income Capital Markets (FICM), Global Capital Markets (GCM)
Morgan Stanley’s Global Capital Markets (GCM) serves as the nexus between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. GCM comprises traditional market coverage and underwriting groups, as well as a number of product groups focused on providing customized capital structure and balance sheet solutions for our clients. You will work with clients on complex, innovative financing and risk management solutions in a fast-paced environment.
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Analysing corporate financing structures and M&A transactions, and assessing ratings outcomes
• Client coverage responsibilities, focused on corporates. Sector coverage to also include the real estate segment
• Financial modelling capabilities, presentation preparation, and presentation delivery. Excellent written and oral skills
• Extensive knowledge of the debt capital markets
• Previous full-time employment in a top tier investment bank, law firm, or rating agency
• Top class graduate degree or equivalent from a leading university
• A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
• Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-JD2