- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Lucror Analytics Pte Ltd
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Lucror Analytics is seeking an experienced credit analyst to join its established and highly-regarded LatAm HY research team. The successful candidate will work with the team to further expand Lucror's coverage of the LatAm corporate HY and crossover bond market. The role offers a high degree of visibility and interaction with institutional investors, who rely on Lucror's research to make informed investment decisions.
Lucror Analytics was established in 2010 to fill the gap in objective research on high yield credits in Europe and Emerging Markets. Lucror has been entrusted as a premier research provider by the largest and most reputable high yield institutional investors across Europe, Asia and the US, including asset managers, family offices, hedge funds, investment and private banks, who recognise the value and distinct advantage that independent research imparts to their investment and risk management decisions. The principles driving our business are integrity and independence.
Our 14 membered high yield analyst team is one of the most experienced and respected research teams, averaging over 14 years of combined sell side and buy side experience.
Lucror’s analysts are regularly quoted in the financial press and are recognized as a truly independent and value-adding voice within the sub-investment grade community.
Credit Analyst covering Latin American high yield bond issuers. The analyst will be conducting rigorous credit analysis and publishing high-quality research on LatAm HY and crossover issuers using Lucror’s proprietary analytical framework. He/she will work closely with Lucror’s two seasoned LatAm analysts.
- 6+ years of experience in the LatAm credit markets, with a solid background in fundamental corporate credit research (mandatory, preferably in HY) and working knowledge of RV analysis/bond math.
- Experience obtained from a reputable buy side firm, the sell side (e.g. with a bulge bracket investment bank), an independent credit research house or a rating agency.
- Demonstrated analytical rigor and resourcefulness; independent thinker, who can conduct objective analysis and reach actionable conclusions.
- Confidence and willingness to engage in analytical discussions with corporate management teams and clients in order to develop credibility with both sides.
- Solid command of research tools such as Excel and Bloomberg/Eikon, and proven ability to develop and maintain a reliable network of sources to support research.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate analytic findings.
- Personal traits: entrepreneurial spirit, high degree of commitment and integrity, perseverance, team-spirited and well networked.
Languages: English (fully fluent spoken and written) and Portuguese and/or Spanish (fluency preferred).
Location: The position is open to candidates who are based in Europe or LatAm.