- Up to GBP45000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Title: Credit Analyst Location: London
Title: Credit Analyst
The client is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their team and take charge of the underwriting, reporting and analytical functions within the department. The suitable candidate will have experience interpreting clients' financial statements and assessing their creditworthiness, ideally having been awarded delegated authority in a previous capacity. They will be working very closely with the Head of Credit and senior stakeholders across the business in a collaborative environment with tremendous scope for growth, while also being provided with the opportunity to develop their own portfolio. As the firm expands its facilities within the European Union, they are looking for a bilingual Credit Analyst to assist with country-specific client bases.
- previous experience carrying out underwriting within a credit risk team
- proficient in a second Romance or Nordic language
- working knowledge of Excel
- numerate academic background
- ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
For more information, please reach out with your CV & contact details.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.