Credit Analyst - 14 month FTC
- Up to £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- The Emerald Group
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
Leading asset manager are looking to hire an experienced credit analyst for a full time contract.
The EMEA team requires analyst cover for our requirement of fundamental credit research specifically into bond issues from issuers in the European utility sector.
The nub of the role is to be able to analyse and understand:
1) The legal structure of the securities;
2) The business risk profile of the business;
3) The financial risk of the company.
* A strong academic record is essential for this role.
* A first degree or upper-second with post-graduate degree and/or demonstrated progress through the CFA system must be demonstrated.
* Particular attention will be paid to demonstrated research in educational history and/or previous work experience.
* A minimum of four years’ experience in the investment industry will also be required with demonstrated examples of the ability to manage workflow under tight deadlines/situations of stress.
* Proven investment analysis experience
* Exceptional communication skills
* Highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation