Credit Analyst - ABS - Analyst / Associate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- PDJ Search
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
This leading financial institution has a global presence and is dual-headquartered in London and New York. They are now looking for a Credit Analyst to join the European Structured Finance Group in London.
The successful candidate will be part of a team of analysts rating mainly European consumer ABS transactions such as auto loan/lease and credit card securitisations.
- Analysing transactions to provide high quality credit opinions to investors and other market participants;
- Implementing appropriate default and cash flow modelling;
- Scrutinizing transaction legal documents
- On-site review of transaction servicers/originators;
- Communicating rating rationale to investors and other market participants
- Analysing asset characteristics and structural features of the transactions;
- Contribute to research and criteria development;
- Participation in internal training seminars
This is a demanding and exciting role so our client is looking for highly motivated candidates.
- All candidates must demonstrate a familiarity with the financial markets, preferably with fixed income instruments including structured finance products.
- Candidates will be numerate and analytical, with advanced Excel skills.
- Good command of econometric and statistical techniques would be considered
- A central element of the position is communicating your analysis, both internally and externally.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience in the origination of consumer credit products like unsecured consumer and auto loans or credit cards or alternatively demonstrable direct experience in securitisation, either from a structuring, investing or rating perspective.