Credit Analyst - Banking
- Market Leading Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 08 Jan 19
Our client, a top tier global bank with over 5 offices across the EMEA region and 2,000 employees are looking to hire an AVP to join their Aviation Group.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for the analysis of a portfolio of Financial Institutions in EMEA.
- Contribute to the enhancement and growth of the FIG business in EMEA.
- Support the development of the firm’s footprint in the FI sector, positioning it as a leading global wholesale financial brand.
- Responsible for the achievement of financial and operational objectives as set by senior management.
- Work with the relevant department to prepare client credit and risk related presentations/proposals to identify new business opportunities, as well as relevant follow up.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who:
- Track record of Credit/Risk analysis in the financial institution's sector.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of bringing appropriate Credit/Risk analytical solutions to the FI client base.
- Demonstration of experience of working with front office teams, with examples of where this has led to developed relationships and transactions successfully executed.
- Expertise of the FI product set from a Credit perspective: capital markets (DCM and ABS), financial markets (interbank, rates and FX), transaction banking (cash and Trade).
To discuss this opportunity please apply or reach out to our Senior search consultant Tom on +353 1 507 9273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org