Our client is a leading global Alternative Asset Manager who are seeking an impressive Credit analyst to focus on European High Yield.
- Conduct credit analysis on potential High yield investments
- Monitor credit performance
- Evaluate and integrate industry trends into investment recommendations.
- Carry out detailed investment analysis of credits and bonds traded on the financial markets and make a buy or sell recommendation for the PMs.
- Conduct detail presentations and provide recommendations to the credit committee.
- Undergraduate degree - min 2.1
- Minimum 6+ years of previous research experience (sell-side and/or buy-side)
- Specific experience analysing High Yield Investments
- CFA/MSc/ ACA or similar
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of High Yield investments - ideally European coverage
- Expert quantitative and qualitative skills