Credit Analyst - Front Office based role - VP / AVP
- Competitive salary and strong benefits.
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
My client, a leading Global Banking Group, requires an experienced Credit Analyst with experience analysing clients and transactions across the following sectors: Power, Energy, Mining, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Power and related portfolios. You will be expected to have experience in at least one of the above areas and will have the opportunity to work with clients across the full suite of portfolios in this arena. You will be based in the Front Office supporting the origination of new business, meeting with new clients and analysing predominantly specific transaction risks, deal structure and credit mitigation measures.
- Assessing credit reviews of existing clients and counterparties and portfolio transactions and analysing new proposals and assisting in the preparation of recommendation notifications to credit approvers.
- To proactively engage with the Front Office and offer advice for the development of sound new business that sits within the Bank’s risk appetite framework.
- Work in partnership with relevant business units to support plans whilst establishing appropriate risk criteria.
- Prepare reports for Senior Management as well creating credit committee materials.
- Ensure adherence to the bank's credit policies, procedures and rules.
- Demonstrable Sector and Industry knowledge
- Good credit risk and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Corporate Banking.
- Highly motivated and team oriented.
- Strong client centricity.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral with internal and external clients.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good administration skills including organisation, planning and co-ordination skills.