This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading bank, in their credit sanctioning department, to cover a mixture of sponsor backed leveraged finance deals, and large European corporate transactions.
- To carry out a analysis of credit applications, prepare credit reports and recommendations to Management enabling a final credit judgment to be made.
- Where necessary, in order to gain an understanding of the credit, attend bank meetings and / or make on-site visits.
- Approve credit / risk lines up to the approval level of the General Manager / Department.
- Good credit analysis skills (including cash flow analysis / modelling) gained in a mainstream-banking environment.
- Experience of lending to and analysing major corporate and LBO finance propositions in the EMEA region.