Looking for an experienced Credit professional who is keen to work in the Investment Management division of a highly profitable, top-tier Financial Services Firm. The role is a hands on credit analysis position with a specific focus on Real Estate/Property, so successful candidates will have relevant transferable experience.
Provide timely and independent analysis of the credit risk for both new and existing transactions, including:
- New Credit Risk Assessment
- Credit Risk Review / Portfolio monitoring
- Tenant Financial Analysis
- Rating Methodology / Other
- Financial and credit analysis experience in at least one of the following sectors; corporates, public finance (universities, housing association, local councils), project finance, property, or securitisations.
- Ability to grasp macro and micro level trends, and to appreciate the interaction between both levels
- Experience of attending due diligence processes/management meetings with counterparty company management
- Transaction experience would be an advantage.