Credit Analyst (Trade Finance)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 14 Feb 19
A leading multinational bank is in need of a Credit Analyst to join their Trade Finance Credit team. This division acts as the front line of defense overseeing all credit analysis and procedures for the larger Trade Finance Division.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers, to prepare and submit credit applications and obtain the necessary credit approval
- Maintain communication with relevant stake holders and secure all necessary information for the credit process
- Maintain credit monitoring to ensure any credit deterioration by the obligor
- Be an ambassador for the Trade Finance divison, to be able to provide knowledge of trade finance products and procedures to best help the wider credit team
- Initiate early warning procedures for existing obligors and conduct work-out process in case of the obligor credit deteriorating.
- Coordinate with portfolio managers to keep credit administration up to date
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of trade finance products across commodities, L/C, receivable finance, structured trade finance and guarantees; as well as a very thorough credit background and the ability to undertake end-to-end credit analysis.