Credit Analyst / Financial Institutions - Mandarin
- £50,000 - £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 25 Jun 18 2018-06-25
A large multinational bank is seeking a credit analyst in financial institutions who is fluent (spoken/written) in Mandarin and English. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting the financial institution department to monitor the credit risk of a portfolio of banks and non-bank financial institutions.
Role duties will include:
- Preparation of the credit applications and credit ratings of the financial institutions clients, following by the client annual review reports.
- Responsible for monitoring the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality.
- Assist, monitor and review facilities and loans, including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures.
- Provide assistance with the review and development of credit risk related policies and procedures.
- To monitor adherence to approved credit limits and to ensure that Head of Financial Institutions is informed of all material excesses on the same day.
- When required you will be working with RM’s and assist in ensuring transactions arranged in the department are in accordance with procedures.
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin.
- Educated to degree
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience as a credit analyst.
- Strong experience in credit analyses of FIs.
- Strong understanding of financial markets.
- Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
If you wish to be considered for this role please click apply now.