- Oct 19, 2021
- £35k - £40k
My client a leading independent integrated energy company is looking for a Credit Assistant to join and assist the Credit Controller with a variety of tasks.
My client a leading independent integrated energy company is looking for a Credit Assistant to join and assist the Credit Controller with a variety of tasks. The team is continuing to grow due to great company performance and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to gain exposure to the wider accounting function.
- Maintaining customer accounts
- Producing customer statements
- Ensuring that debts are collected promptly, and any queries resolved
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are made to terms and the credit limit is adhered to
- Production of a daily credit report to advise of any areas of concern
- Allocation of cash receipts daily
- Running of the daily Direct Debit collection process
- 2-4 years Credit Control experience
- Experience working in the oil and energy sector would be a plus
- Experience of SAP accounting would be a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Familiarity with credit reports from D&B, Graydon, Creditsafe etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
For more information please feel free to send me an email on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.