Credit Business Finance Officer # 105873
This is a challenging role within the Business Finance Officer (BFO) team for EMEA Credit trading. The BFO team sits in Product Control within the CFO division. The EMEA Credit trading business comprises of Global Credit Products (GCP) and FID International Trading Solutions (ITS). Outline of the responsibilities are;
- Lead PC efforts in the Pre Trade Risk & Valuation (PTVRA) approval and the New Business process where the you will be expected provide challenge and collaboratively reach a consensus view with other PTVRA members on topics such as booking, valuation, risk, capital, liquidity and reputational/operational risks
- Represent BFO and take ownership of issues arising from PC governance forums such as
- The Price Valuation Working Group (PVWG); where you are expected to understand the valuation of a range of Fixed Income Products in general but structured derivatives in particular
- Operational Risk & Control
- PC Accounting Assurance
- Finance Change; where you are expected to collaborate with colleagues to reach consensus view on core PC controls such as Risk Based P&L (RBPNL), Attribution of P&L explains or the design of evidencing supervision in the Work Station
- Manage BFO's response to the wider Internal and External Change Agenda such as Legal Entity and regulatory requirements
- Accounting Policy Assurance (APA); where you will be expected to work with CFO colleagues to understand the impact on valuation, capital and operational risk from new and existing trading strategies
- Pulse/Business Risk & Control Meetings; where you will be expected to dedicatedly understand control incidents across Shared Services and assist in mitigating operational risk
- Manage PC's relationships across Front Office and Shared Services (for example, Liquidity reporting, Treasury, Tax, Legal, Regulatory Assurance, Operations, Trade Management, Settlements or Asset Servicing) where we demonstrate partnership skills and the ability to influence discussions and provide effective challenge
- Provide supervisory assistance and drive the development of our Business Delivery Centres (BDCs) in Poland and India where you will be expected to demonstrate people leadership skills and also attention to detail through control deep dives
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Accounting qualifications - ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience with credit derivatives is preferable.
- Strong Partner Management skills.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Challenge mindset.
- Ability to think on your feet.