Credit Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner - Global Fin-Tech
- £75,000 to £85,000 + Benefits and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Our Client is one of the world’s largest technology brands with a formidable reputation in the Financial Services industry and a presence in over 100 countries globally. We are currently engaged in a search for a Finance Manager to support the expansion of their credit division. You will be working closely with key stakeholders and Functional Leaders within the division to deliver financially-responsibly growth of the business footprint and reach of its consumer and business credit product and providing Financial advice, recommendations, information, support and analytics to the Divisional Head.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Head of UK Credit division and Senior Management to create a business case and support the plan of new regional and country expansion; whether that expansion comes from organic expansion, partnership, or acquisition.
- Establish new processes to drive revenue growth in European countries (Planning / Pricing / OPEX / Provisioning / Accruals)
- Evaluate and drive selection of strategic ideas in a fast changing environment to ensure growth of customer base and revenue
- Overview pricing structure and optimise systems and processes.
- Analyse data and provide management with economic evaluation.
- Lead the planning process (both strategic and budget planning) and supporting key stakeholders across the product, initiative, marketing and operational functions.
- Experience in a Business facing Finance role, with strong financial planning and financial analysis experience
- Credit finance, consumer lending or micro-finance experience
- Prior experience of having the ownership of the P&L
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint (VBA experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or engineering (MBA is a plus)
- Experience with financial modelling, scenario analysis, and sensitivity analysis