A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank in the City as Credit Manager with a strong background in the European Utilities sector is preferred. The front office credit analyst upholds the first line of defence for the credit risk management of a portfolio of new and existing corporate customers, in line with the banks policy and procedures.
As a Credit Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Coverage team with new and existing transactions including structuring, and negotiating credit analysis, documentation review.
- Primary products cover vanilla Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loans (inc M&A), Derivatives (Swaps, FX), Trade Services and Leasing.
- The continuous monitoring of an assigned portfolio of corporate credit customers, taking timely actions if there is any deterioration in the banks risk, including working on Special Credits.
- Review of junior credit analyst’s work to ensure quality of credit is of a high standard and meets all regulatory requirements.
- Support the Head of Credit with Special Credit Reviews in order to minimise losses to the bank.
As a Credit Manager you must have a good level of past experience covering at least one economic cycle as a corporate credit analyst at a recognised financial institution or rating agency. You must also have very strong analytical and numerical skills including financial forecasting to be able to identify and mitigate business and financial risk.
It is essential that the successful Credit Manager has utilities experience particularly in the water sector.
Please apply within.