Credit Manager - Private Bank
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 11 Oct 18
Our client is an international private bank with London offices based in the West End. They specialise in the services to private individuals including real estate lending, lombard lending and wider advisory services.
- Increase the clients London lending book by processing applications originated by the Private Banking team.
- Assist the Relationship Managers to develop and retain client relationships while contributing actively to the business development and financial goals of the branch.
- Assist the Team Head with credit responsibilities including reviewing Excess Reports, preparing Facility Applications, credit reviews, preparation of loan documentation and negotiation of credit terms.
- Prepare London Credit Committee Agenda
- Safeguard the reputation of the bank by employing best practice and acting in a professional manner at all times. Ensure that a high level of confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Meet client satisfaction and service quality levels by performing administrative tasks effectively to fulfil client requirements.
- Has worked in a credit role within a private banking environment with responsibility for credit risk assessment.
- Possesses market intelligence and sound knowledge of competitor products.
- Is conversant with the full range of Private Banking services, including trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services.
- Is culturally aware and possesses market intelligence of Middle East and UAE markets required to develop business and to be well perceived in the market place.
For further information please contact Stuart Duncan