A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank in the City as an Aviation Credit Portfolio Manager. You will be in charge of managing a portfolio of financially stressed and distressed transactions and clients in the maritime, offshore and aviation sector.
Within the Transportation Department, you will be required to:
- Analyse financial information and deliver Credit reviews on a timely basis.
- Review the loan documentation to ensure the accuracy of all financial details and compliance with the Bank’s procedures.
- Promptly answer credit and audit queries (internal and external) and provide necessary materials associated with KYC reviews and general compliance.
- Perform ad-hoc credit analysis and build cash flow projections on designated stressed transactions to support the restructuring and negotiation strategy to maximise the bank recovery.
- Assist to perform the quarterly provisioning exercise of distressed credit files and provision forecast.
You must have financial modelling skills and previous experience in writing detailed credit reviews with supported recommendations.
Also, Specialist knowledge in one or more of the following areas is desirable:
- Knowledge of structures and documentation used in transportation finance
- Knowledge of restructuring, bankruptcy proceedings and/or enforcement
- Knowledge of the maritime, offshore and/or aviation sector.
Please apply within.