- £Competitive + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
Credit Quant trader wanted for a reputable global firm. Working in their renowned leading structured front office credit team. A team that is full of positive energy and individuals who are truly experts in their field.
Credit Quant Trader
Senior Credit Quant trader / Front Office Credit Quantitative Analyst wanted for a reputable global firm. Working in their renowned leading structured front office credit team. Their purpose is developing solutions for clients integrates global expertise in research, sales, trading, origination and distribution in credit, interest rates and foreign exchange activities. This coordinated effort provides clients with a complete range of tailor-made services on a global scale across a broad range of markets and currencies.
- Experience with CDOs, equity derivatives, hybrid or XVA.
- Negotiated deal structures with sales and trading staff at investment bank counterparties.
- Structured CDO transactions using a proprietary system
- Have Presented results to firm management and received trade approval.
- C/C++, Visual Basic/VBA, XSLT, Python. - (coding C++/C#, modeling, systems)
- Front office background
- Previous experience in a capital markets environment (Trading, quant research or risk)
- Development and implementation of models used for pricing and risk management, including PL Explain and capital charges Tools
- Be in charge of the credit modeling in the Cross-Asset initiatives
Team: You will be working in their renowned leading structured front office credit team. A team that is full of positive energy and individuals who are truly experts in their field
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or email@example.com for more details